Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A thought that occurred to me:

The other day at work I go to talking to one of my customers and the conversation turned to one of my favorite subjects, racing and Miller. To start with the only other paved raced track in Utah is Rocky Mountain Raceway which is a 3/8 mile oval and drag strip. Miller is a 4 1/2 mile road race facility. Anyway back to my conversation, this fellow felt that he most likely wouldn't go out to Miller as he did not agree with Larry Miller's politics. Now I have no idea what Larry's politics are and I could give a damn what they are. For one thing I never really liked Adolph Hitler's politics, but he did build the Nurburgring race track. The Nurburgring is in my humble opinion the greatest race track ever created. Larry Miller built Miller Motorsports Park and I say on behalf of all Utahan's thank you Larry. Politics be damned, Utah has a world class racing facility.

No comments: