Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I know that I have been terribly remiss in my posts. Things are better now. I think that I am over my slight blue funk of last week. The magazine has been heard from and everything is fine. I only have tonght and tomorrow to work then it is the ALMS weekend at Miller. She Who Must be Obeyed has decreed that we need to re-arrange the two upstairs bedrooms. Today I have been moving furniture out of them so that the carpet cleaners can come out and clean them tomorrow. The carpet cleaners will be here by about 10 a.m., I will still have to get up early to take down the bed as it has to be moved anyway. Oh yes, tonight is my late shift at the Shuttle company, this means that I most likely will not be home till about 3:30 or 4 a.m. and then I still have to go to work tomorrow night.
I will try and file a report and post a few pictures late Thursday night.

No comments: