Sunday, May 18, 2008

ALMS at Miller Random photos






The ALMS race weekend is over. Thank goodness, that was a lot of work. I took a lot of my photos of the Star Mazda race, but I managed to include photos of some of the other races. Like I took about 3,000 photos. two or three even turned out fair. I got to meet some of the drivers and found some new photo locations. I also learned more about which part of the track is best at what time of the day. The sun light in Utah is really harsh and to get the best exposure you need to move with the sun form one end of the track to the other.


This race was put on by IMSA and therefore they took charge of the issuing of photos vests. They have some really nice blue vest with IMSA badges and photo on them. The advantage of the vest was that it gave me full access to the track and the pits. Another advantage was that I could get pretty girls to pose for me. Of course they do that for all of the shooters if they ask. I was so worn out that I didn't stay for the main races today, and beside I had some family stuff that really needed to be done.


I am going to post just a few random pictures today with no particular theme. The same as I did on my other site hotwheels-paul


No comments: