Sunday, May 11, 2008

ALMS at Miller

Next weekend is the ALMS races at Miller. I am going to spend four full days at the track. The good thing is that it doesn't cost me anything other than gas money. I have photo journalist credentials for the race weekend. I believe that Miller is even buying breakfast, lunch and dinner and I have full access to the track and all facilities including the club house and pit lane.

My primary focus on the weekend is the open wheel races and in as much as these are the support races I will have plenty of time to devote to the ALMS cars. During the ALMS race I will most likely spend most of my time out on the track. I do plan on taking as many pictures of all of the cars in the pits. I expect that I shall fill a lot of memory cards during this weekend.

It should be an interesting weekend.

No comments: