Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Craig's '23 T







1923 Model T hot rod:

This morning Terri and I took Dale to Supercuts for his monthly hair cut. That went fine and as T was paying for the haircut Dale and I stepped outside toward the car. Coming through the parking lot was a pretty neat hot rod. The driver drove over to the Walgreen’s parking lot. As soon as T came out I drove over to Walgreen to get a better look at the hot rod. Fortunately I brought the Canon with me this morning. While I was taking some pic’s the owner came out and told me a little about the car. His name is Craig. He has had and has been working on this car for a couple of years.

The car has a glass body, 350 Chevy, auto trans. Craig is going to put on a blower in a couple of months. This is a pretty neat car.

While I was getting ready to come down to the computer, I was thinking about my brother-in-laws ’23 T. It was a show car called “Iced T’ on the day he got married he drove me to the church in “Iced T.” Some time after that he sold the “T.” Neither the marriage or the "T" lasted.
I hope that you enjoy the pictures of this Hot Rod.

No comments: