Friday, October 26, 2007

Kirkham Motorsports.

Today is Friday and I am sort of stoked waiting for tomorrow. Kirkham Morotsports out of Provo, Ut. is having a track day for their customers at Miller. I sort of invited myself along to take pictures. When I checked with the track for media access to the track they OK'd that but said that they had a slight problem as they had the track reserved for construction and also a drifting club had also reserved the track.

Sounds like it might be an interesting day. I hoping that I can talk somebody in for a ride around the track in a Cobra, oops, sorry a KMS 427 S/C.

I think that I have written on this space before about the Kirkham, this is the car that is made in the MIG 15 factory in Poland. Carrol Shelby even uses their bodies for his continuation cars.

Stay tuned.

No comments: