Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kirkham track day.






Got early this morning and went out to Miller for the Kirkham Motorsports track day. I didn't stay to long as the light was terrible and I only saw two of the Kirkhams. They were having a driver school and were going to use the Miller Mustangs. They did have 15 people for the school. I did take a few pictures but when I downloaded them they didn't come out like I expected. The light was really flat, I blame that onto the smoke over Utah from the California fires.


The more that I see of these cars the more that I like them. For a lot less bucks than an original Cobra you get a car that you can feel good about driving on the street and still feel like you are driving as close to an original Cobra as you can get. These are not a fiberglass copy with Mustang suspension, yes, they do cost a lot more than a glass kit car but I think the value of these car will hold up a lot better than a plastic kit car.

No comments: