Monday, April 28, 2008

Today's post.


The best thing about having a four day weekend is having a four day weekend, the worst thing about having a four day weekend is having to go back to work for three day. Today is the start of my work week. Damn, damn, damn.


About the weekend at Miller. This was my first weekend as a working photojournalist. I did get to meet the owner publisher of FormulaCar Magazine and I gave him two Cd's of photos that I took on Saturday or the Formula BMW test day. Now I wonder if they found any that they liked!!!!


On Saturday I went back to the track but the FBMW was over and Motorcycles were using the East track. The Porsche club was using the West track and I did tack some pictures of some of the Porsche's and other cars. I did post a bunch of those pictures on http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/ If you want to check out any of those pic's. The other day I did post on this site three photos that I took on the FBMW day. Today I am just going to re post one of those and I WOULD really like to get some feedback on it. If you could please email me at tswatson78@msn.com and constructive comments I would appreciate it very much.

No comments: