Friday, April 11, 2008

Photos at Miller.






Yes, I know that I have been very remiss in not posting new photos on this site. I have written and posted on HotWheels paul today. I did get an interesting telephone call a couple days ago. While at Miller last wekend I only gave out two of my new business cards. One fellow called back and was interested in some photos if I had any of his car. I did manage to get a few shots of his car that turned out. He ended up buying them from me to use in an advertising display at his business with his racecar. One of these days I will publish those photos on this site but not right now. Right now I am going to post some pictures of Martin Snows beautiful Porsche. I believe that he raced this car at Sebring last month. It is really pretty and very nicely turned out, on top of that if is fast.

No comments: