Friday, August 22, 2008

John's Porsche 996 at Miller:

Last week at Miller One car that caught my eye was a silver and Green Porsche 996. Sometimes looking only through a viewfinder you sometimes miss some details. After the race I was wandering through the paddock garages and I came across this Porsche and its owner. We got to talking I mentioned that at the NASCAR race some of the photographers will pay the driver of a car a buck for every yellow cone that the driver runs over and they get a shot of. John then pointed out that he had taken out several yellow candle stick cones with his right front headlight. Then I saw that his headlight was indeed broken out and rthat he had sustained some damage to his fender. John proabably didn't need to drive so close to the cone as hhe and his car were the class of the field. At the green he was just plain gone. This is one pretty and fast race car.

No comments: