Friday, July 25, 2008





Today I had a little time on the computer while Terri was running about town and I picked out four photos that I wanted printed. Terri had a few pictures that she wanted printed also so I put them them on a CD and we went to Costco. Our printer is out of ink and I just didn't want to spend $60.00 for ink. To tell you the truth I was very pleased with the results of the one-hour printing at Costco. We had five 8 x 10's, two 5 x 7's and about a dozen 4 x 6's printed and it came to less than 10 bucks. The heck with getting new ink. I don't think that I can print my own photos for that little.


Anyway I am posting the four car photos that I had printed I had two 11 x 14 matted frames for the 8 x 10's and they are hanging on the wall where I put my photos that I really like. I am posting them at this time. The framed photos are of the Ferrari 430 and the Mercedes Headlights. I may get two more frames this weekend and hang the other two photos.

No comments: