Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ferrari F430's at Miller






It is about time that I posted some photos on this web site. Things have been sort of busy and even a litle bit crazy. We have been watching Lexi for the past week and also had car trouble. The car is back and Lexi goes home on Thursday. We love the little dickens but we are old and having to take care of a sweet special little girl is a lot of work.


This coming weekend at Miller is the Thriller at Miller. This is a Vintage Sports Car race. I am looking forward to this race weekend. In the meantime I am goint to post five photos of Ferrari F430's at Miller. I know that I have already posted some photos of these cars, but I really like Ferrari's. Therefore I am posting another series of photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.