Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1959 MGA and Austin Healey Sprite:






1959 MGA and 1959 Austin Healey Sprite:

Last summer at Miller during the Thriller at Miller I came across two more British cars. Both cars were exceedingly well turned out. Unfortunately I did not spend a lot of time with the owners and therefore I did not get a lot of information about them.
The MG is a 1959 MGA and is/ was absolutely stunning. The paint was done in a very nice blue and silver. I don’t recall MG’s done in this combination back in ’59, but what ever it is very nice. The owner is Boyd Mace. Today I am posting a few photos of the MG. I hope that you will enjoy them. Tomorrow I will post photos of the Sprite and then some photos of both cars. This sounds like I have material for at least three days.

No comments: