Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Kind of Racer:







My kind of racer.

I don’t have a lot of information on this driver/owner. His last name is Rosenwinge.

His car is an Ensign Formula B. Car #57, Blue in color. At this vintage sports car race their were rigs and race cars worth more money than I care to even dream about. Mr. Rosenwinge has a car that may be worth $40,000.00 and his motorhome and trailer may have a current value of $10,000.00. What I like about him is that his car costs more than his tow rig and trailer. He knows where to put his money. In Saturdays race he lead the race for a while and eventually finished second. I estimate that his car is worth in the area of $40,000.00.
His car was turned out in first class condition and obviously very fast and he drove very well.

No comments: