Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Flipping Birthday to Me:





Today is my birthday, big flipping whoop de doo! The Queen of Chaos and Little Crow are on their way down for cake and ice cream before I have to go to work.


I may not be able to post very much for the next couple of weeks as I am working 6 days a week and 12 hour days. The Sundance Film Festival starts tomorrow and I said I would work a couple of extra days. The only good thing is that I hope to use the extra income to buy a new really long telephoto lens for the up coming racing season at Miller. I do have Saturdays off and will try and at least make a post on the weekend.


Miller has their schedule out and it is a full one. I figure that once the season starts I will be at the track just about three weekends out of four. At that time I am cutting back my schedule to three days a week so that I will have more time for the track. I have already given Terri my request for weekends that I will be out at the track.

No comments: