Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Ford GT 40, part IX





I am sorry that I have not had the time lately to keep up on my posting. I have changed my work days to four in a row. I usually work any where between 10 to 13 hours on a shift come home, sleep and then get up and head back to work. Tonight is my last night of working this week and then I have three nights in a row off.


I am putting on 4 more pictures of qanother Ford GT 40, this one is a Mk II and was pretty quick.


I am in the process of sorting through all of my photos of racecars and putting them into folders so that I can put them on cd's. If anybody would like a cd I am selling them for $10.00 including postage. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.


Paul

1 comment:

GT40.net said...

If you could put together a cd of GT40 photos I would certainly buy it. Sorry no other way to contact you except to request you go to my website GT40.net and use the contact form. or email me at mrrbob at gmail dot com.
Thanks
Bob
GT40.net